Always Connected: Service Provider Strategies for Fixed Mobile Convergence
Originally Aired November 10, 2010
Businesses of all sizes are becoming increasingly dependent on mobility and “always on” connectivity for critical applications and communications. This webcast will address real-world customer requirements, while discussing service provider methodologies for integrating wireless with existing wireline voice and data offerings.
Specific areas of focus will be…
- Mobility trends in small, medium, and enterprise businesses
- Most common features / applications in demand and why
- Mobile integration options within the business VoIP service portfolio
- Addressing and overcoming the common challenges of bundling wireless as an FMC solution
- Wholesale wireless and fixed mobile convergence solutions overview
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs), ILEC, CLEC, Cable MSO and other Service Provider thought leaders
- Internationally-based technology decision makers with interests in converging wireless and wireline services of their US-based operations or customers
What will you learn?
- How to integrate mobile into the service provider VoIP environment
- Go to market strategies for mobile integration into the SIP environment, and different product bundling approaches
- Most common mobile integration features & applications
- Discussion around top challenges faced when entering the wireless business and recommendations or options for overcoming
|Monica Alleven — Editor-in-Chief
|Joby McDonald — Product Marketing Manager, Converged Solutions, Sprint Wholesale
|Laith Zalzalah — Director Wireless Solutions, Mitel NetSolutions, Inc.
|Stefan Bewley — Director, Altman Vilandrie & Company
Planned and Produced by: