Anritsu Company (Richardson, TX) has introduced TD-SCDMA signaling test capability for its industry-leading Rapid Test Designer (RTD) solution. The new software enables chipset and mobile device makers to reliably and cost-efficiently test their implementation of the 3G mobile communications standard used by China Mobile, the world’s largest mobile network operator.
RTD, an integrated test design and execution environment, works with Anritsu’s range of mobile network simulators, including the MD8475A Signaling Tester. Device makers and network operators can use RTD to rapidly test and debug wireless mobile device signaling systems. TD-SCDMA support means that LTE chipset and device makers can now test their products’ ability to meet the specific requirements of the Chinese market in the familiar and proven Anritsu test environment. Features include:
- Compact, Windows 7-based tester capable of emulating two base stations or 2×2 MIMO.
- Support for all major formats on the China Mobile network, including TD-LTE, TD-SCDMA, and GSM.
- Supports packet-switched and circuit-switched calls.
- VoLTE, circuit-switched fallback (CSFB), and Simultaneous Voice-LTE (SV-LTE) functionality.
- End-to-end and data throughput testing supported to rates of 87 MB/s using TD-LTE configuration 5 and 2.8 MB/s using TD-SCDMA with 5 codes.
For more information, visit www.anritsu.com.