Santa Rosa, CA– Keysight Technologies [NYSE: KEYS] will demonstrate the new PA2201A IntegraVision Power Analyzer and other power test products at APEC 2015 EXPO, Booth 432, Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, March 16 – 18.
Keysight experts will demonstrate:
- The Keysight IntegraVision power analyzer, an intuitive combination of accurate power measurements and touch-driven oscilloscope visualization, provides 0.05 percent basic accuracy, 16-bit resolution and up to 1000 V (isolated and floating) and 50 A (direct) measurements. Within a single instrument, the power analyzer delivers the dynamic views needed to see, measure and prove design performance
- The new Keysight N6785A SMU and other modular SMU solutions provide visualization of current drain from nA to A – in one pass and via one picture – unlocking insights to deliver exceptional battery life
- The Keysight B2902A two-channel SMU, with a measurement range spanning femtoamps to Amps, easily characterizes devices such as DC-DC converters
- The Keysight B1506A power device analyzer, which can measure all power device datasheet parameters up to 3 kV/1500 A and also calculate power loss
- The Keysight DSOX4PWR power application software provides an easy way to make power measurements with the full analysis capability integrated into the Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes, quickly characterizes the reliability and efficiency of switching power supplies
- The Keysight N7020A power rail probe and the Keysight Infiniium S-Series Oscilloscope make power integrity measurements with mV sensitivity on noise, ripple and transients on DC power rails
- Keysight will deliver a seminar entitled “Keysight Test Solutions Improve Power Circuit Design Success” in room 213D on Tuesday, March 17 from 3:45 – 4:15 p.m.
For more information visit www.keysight.com.