eWON Flexy is the first industrial modular M2M router (& data gateway) which allows OEMs and system integrators to link remote sites in an environment where communication technologies are constantly changing and to communicate universally with a wide range of field equipment, regardless of the protocol used.
- ViewON 3: a powerful Web HMI, which offers remote monitoring and equipment diagnostics
- Combined with Talk2M, eWON’s cloud connectivity solution, viewON allows remote machines and equipment to be accessed from any mobile platform whatsoever.
- viewON is an advanced graphic interface used to design animated HMI pages for the eWON Flexy. ViewON 3 now includes HTML5 and CSS3 technologies which offer full compatibility with tablet or smartphone type mobile devices.
- eWON Flexy is now fitted with a WiFi expansion board. In our world marked by the development of “the Internet of things”, it seems clear that wireless technology is a key element for the future of industrial automation.
- The use of WiFi allows you to connect to the Internet while not having to connect on the company’s LAN network, which facilitates the management of the network’s security.
- WiFi type expansion, like that of the eWON Flexy, constitutes powerful backup Internet access for industrial machine to machine applications. Finally, WiFi technology offers free, high-speed access and can be easily deployed (no cables, etc.).
For more information, visit www.ewon.biz