M/A-COM Technology Solutions (MACOM) will showcase a broad portfolio of new products for aerospace, defense, and network applications, and will present a technical paper during European Microwave Week in Nuremberg, Germany, October 6-11, 2013. Event attendees can visit MACOM at European Microwave Week in Nuremberg, Germany, October 6-11, 2013, Booth #169.
Speak with our experts to solve your unique application design challenges.
Visit MACOM’s booth to learn more about the:
- Highest power GaN in Plastic-packaged power transistors.
- Integrated GaN modules for the L- and S- frequency bands.
- Industry’s first X-Band core chipset.
- Highest power E-Band MMIC power amplifier.
- Lowest power EML driver for 100G optoelectronics applications.
- Linear amplifiers for 13/15/18 GHz cellular backhaul.
- Broad catalog of 2000+ reliable standard products.
Exhibition Hours – October 8-10, 2013:
Tuesday, October 8, from 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday, October 9, from 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, October 10, from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Paper Presentation: Meeting the need for low cost integrated solutions with E/D PHEMT
Hear expert Henrik Morkner/MACOM present his paper, “A Compact Sub-harmonic Pumped Integrated 18-30GHz Balanced Image Reject Down Converter based on E/D mode PHEMT”
Date: Monday, October 7
Where: EuMIC, St. Petersburg Conference Room, NCC Nuremberg, Germany
Time: 9:50AM -10:10 AM
For more information please visit www.eumweek.com and www.macomtech.com