Morgan Advanced Materials (UK) has announced new solutions in sacrificial wear layers to extend the life of alumina or beryllia electrostatic chucks (ESCs) for semiconductor, solar, and LED applications. Applied as a final protective layer, the Diamonex technical hard-coats offer extended life benefits to new or refurbished ESCs. These thin, wear-resistant films:
- Are made of diamond-like-carbon (DLC) and other nanocomposite materials.
- Are adjusted to meet specific resistivity requirements of the ESC while protecting electronic layers and extending the overall life of the part.
- Feature a broad range of chemical resistance.
- Meet chamber process compatibility requirements.
- Can withstand high-temperature heated chuck applications.
For more information visit www.morganadvancedmaterials.com and www.diamonex.com/wearlayers.