El Segundo, CA — NI (formerly AWR Corporation) announces the immediate availability of the 11.03/.04 release of NI AWR Design Environment high-frequency software, inclusive of Microwave Office, Analog Office, Visual System Simulator (VSS), Analyst and AXIEM for the design of MMICs, RF PCBs, RFICs, microwave modules, communication systems, radar systems, antennas, and more.
More than 100 improvements, enhancements and user interface changes are contained within this release. Highlights include:
- New VSS RF block: DHYB_22 (ideal 2-input, 2-output, 180-degree coupler).
- Schematic editor speed up for loading large element projects.
- New script to generate an MDIF file from S-parameter files.
- APLAC multi-rate harmonic balance simulation technology for linear circuits.
- Analyst support of dielectrics with relative permittivity/permeability > 0 but < 1.
- Analyst meshing improvements.
- Numerous other use-model (ease-of-use and productivity enhancing) improvements.
The full list of additional features, bug fixes and enhancements in V11.03/.04 can be found online at www.awrcorp.com/whatsnew.
For more information visit ni.com/awr.