Additions include five new categories of high frequency waveguide antennas are now available to address point-to-point and point-to-multi-point wireless applications, including
- Probe Waveguide Antennas to 170 GHz with 6.5 dBi of gain
- Dual Polarized Waveguide Antennas to 110 GHz with 13-20 dBi of gain
- Corner Reflector Antennas with .02 m2-16,000 m2 radar cross sections
- Sector Waveguide Antennas to 40 GHz with 6dBi of gain
- Waveguide antenna mounting fixtures designed to work with UG383/U,UG385/U, UG387/U, UG595/U, UG599/U and UG1530/U flanges.