SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., the leading provider of scalable small cell systems, announced the line up of innovations and new products that the company will showcase at Mobile World Congress (MWC’16) taking place February 22-25 in Barcelona, Spain.
At this year’s MWC, SpiderCloud will showcase new products and innovations including:
- Small Cell Solution for Small Enterprises and Retail Locations that utilize the same portfolio of dual-band 3G/LTE and Carrier Aggregation capable enterprise small cells available to medium-to-large enterprises and venues.
- LTE-U and LTE-LAA capable small cells that combined with SpiderCloud’s Services Node and Self-Organizing Network (SON) technology, offer the industry’s first unlicensed LTE solution for large public venues.
- Cloud RAN Architecture for LTE, LTE-Advanced and 5G, that offers scalable capacity, superior performance, software defined deployment of applications on mobile edge, front-haul flexibility and spectrum agility.
- Mobile Edge Computing Enablers that allow partners to build MEC applications on SpiderCloud’s platform. ACS, a pioneer and leader in the integration of solutions and applications into the world of Mobile Edge Computing, will showcase SpiderCloud’s MEC platform at Intel’s stand.
“Small cells, operating in licensed and unlicensed spectrum, will be essential to delivering the promise of LTE and 5G. Because small cell technology is ideal for offering gigabit bandwidth and ultra-low latency with Wi-Fi like economics, mobile operators will increasingly turn to small cells for network architectures that shift baseband to the edge. The benefits are substantial, and include flexible deployment of applications – in the cloud, or at the mobile edge,” said Ken Rehbehn, Principal Analyst at 451 Research.
“With these new 2016 products, SpiderCloud continues to advance its leadership,” said Amit Jain, vice president of product management and marketing. “Our focus is to support our customers’ immediate and future needs, with support for unlicensed spectrum, flexible radios, Mobile Edge Computing, multi-operator RAN and more.”
SpiderCloud Wireless will be at MWC’16. Meet the company at CS85, next to the Hall 4 entrance to conferences and keynotes. SpiderCloud’s products are also on display at the Small Cell Zone (7F61). To request a meeting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACS, with its client and carrier ready integrated offering, will demonstrate VoLTE Unified Communications, presence enabled digital media, Local IP Access (LIPA), fixed mobile convergence, Mobile Video Capture and content caching. The demonstration showcases enterprise IT integrating their applications and creating a seamless, mobile user experience. This demonstration will be at Intel (Hall 3 D30).
SpiderCloud executives are speaking at MWC’16.
- Tuesday at 11.00 am: Mike Gallagher CEO Interview with Mobile World Live TV
- Tuesday at 11.30 am: Art King, Director of enterprise services & technologies, presents “Case Studies” at Small Cell Zone in Hall 7 (7F61)
- Tuesday at 1:30 pm: SpiderCloud and iBwave present at Small Cell Zone in Hall 7 (7F61)
Commercial since June’14, the Category 5/6/VLAN Ethernet-powered dual-band Radio Node (SCRN) supports 3G+LTE and LTE+LTE configurations. The Services Node (SN) controls Radio Nodes, and is a control point for the small cell system. One system of 100 Radio Nodes (200 sectors) adds capacity and coverage for up to 1.5 million sq.ft. of office space. To learn more about SpiderCloud E-RAN, visit https://youtu.be/dcYbHSCPSAM.
SpiderCloud Wireless is the first company to offer mobile operators a highly scalable small cell system for LAN deployment of reliable mobile services indoors for enterprise customers of any size. Customers and Channel Partners include America Movil, Cisco, NEC, Telcel, Verizon, Vodafone UK, Vodafone Netherlands, Warid Telecom and leading mobile operators across several continents.