Keysight Technologies exhibited its latest high-speed digital solutions at DesignCon 2018. Keysight’s technical experts and application engineers demonstrated the most advanced design and test solutions, developed for solving today’s most difficult high-speed digital measurement challenges.
Keysight demonstrated the following new solutions:
- PAM4 solutions for testing TX/RX designs – comprehensive test solution, featuring the new N1076B 16/32/64 GBaud Electrical Clock Recovery Solution, for analysis of PAM4 designs defined in emerging standards such as IEEE 802.3bs/cd and OIF-CEI-56G/112G
- Signal Integrity Simulation and Data Analytics Software – Keysight EEsof ADS 2017 signal integrity channel simulation combined with powerful N8844A Data Analytics Software to quickly and easily compare simulation results with measured data
- Signal Integrity – new Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2017, including the addition of PAM4 eye diagram testing, introduces significant breakthrough capabilities with regards to manufacturing test of high-speed interconnects
- Signal Integrity – new S93011A PNA-TDR software offering digital signal integrity engineers a one-box solution for characterizing high-speed serial interconnects
- Power Integrity – Keysight EEsof ADS 2017, including the new ElectroThermal simulator for PIPro, provides a complete solution for the power integrity (PI) workflow, such as DC IR Drop, DC electro-thermal, and PDN impedance analysis, with a special bill of materials optimization for decaps