Today on Meaghan’s Minute, brought to you by Keysight Technologies, with more and more radio technologies introduced, as well as the concept of HetNet, the testing for mobile devices is becoming more complex. To help test the various combinations of carrier frequencies, bands and radio technologies such as LTE, W-CDMA, GSM, Anritsu offers a user-friendly and space-saving solution, the MD8475A Network simulator in a bench top lab environment.
The MD8475A is an easy-to-use complete network in a box with the following key features:
- Support for all global mobile technologies.
- A built-in Core Network that functions as an IMS server, RCS Server, PDN Gateway, and CSCF.
- A multi-cell environment for testing Inter-RAT Handover, Reselection, Redirection, CS-Fallback, etc.
- An easy-to-use SmartStudio GUI to set up the test environments and perform functional tests.
- A new SmartStudio Manager that makes it easy to create, execute, and automate customized test cases.
Are you interested in having your application featured in Meaghan’s Minute? Contact email@example.com for more information.