The innovative i700 servo inverter, used for central motion-control, is characterized by its compact yet highly-flexible design. The dual axes allow for minimization of drive footprint and dynamic motor-control makes it suitable for use in a wide range of applications. The i700 servo inverters for multi-axis application can drive all centrally-controlled motors in the machine module, from three-phase AC motors to servo motors.
The i700 double-axis modules offer a power range from 0.37 to 15kW, along with appropriate power supply modules. Under normal operating conditions, the power supply modules do not require filtering or DC fusing and have a built-in dynamic brake chopper. Intermediate electrical connections between i700 drives are cable free, using an innovative rail system, and easily installed by setting the connector arms.
The i700 offers an array of cooling technologies, including cold plate, push-through technology, and panel mounted units. Supporting the full spectrum of motor technologies, from standard 3-phase motors to synchronous servomotors, the i700 uses a single interface for simple engineering.
Intuitive software tools and a central engineering interface, make it simple to integrate the i700 into automation architectures through EtherCAT. Automatic download of parameters and firmware, along with auto-tuning functions, ensure fast commissioning. Additionally, the i700 features integrated safety functionality to simplify the machine design. Safe Torque Off (STO) is provided as a standard feature. In order to implement extended safety networks, Lenze offers variants, for example, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI or SLI, which achieve the highest safety level (SIL 3, PL e) over EtherCAT (FSoE).
Key Features :
- Connections : digital inputs/outputs (2/0)
- Resolver and encoder feedback
- Communication: EtherCAT
- Axis modules capable of multiple overloads for peak output currents between 5A and 64A, double axes up to 32A
- Servo inverter for Controller-based Automation in conjunction with the various types of Controllers
- CIA 402 operating modes (position, velocity, torque-control, velocity-mode)
- STO safety-function
Part Number: E70ACMSE0104SA2ETR, 2 x 10A, 400 / 480V Double Axis Servo Inverter
External and Enclosure
- Size 350mm x 100mm x 260mm.
- IP20 protection
Main Controller and Power Electronics Board
- PWM motor control: TI TMS320F28032PNT Piccolo Microcontrollers. High efficiency 32-Bit CPU with 60 MHz (16.67-ns Cycle Time) and 64 KB Flash. Includes enhanced control peripherals for ePWM and High-Resolution PWM (HRPWM).
- IGBTs Module : Vincotech V23990-P708-F40-PM (2pcs) with breakdown voltage of 1200V and a nominal chip current rating of15A. IGBT4 flow90PACK1 Module
- Broadcom ACPL-T350 (12pcs). 2.5A IGBT gate drive optocoupler with low Icc current. 500ns maximum switching speeds. Industrial temperature range: -40°C to 100°C.
Safety Approval – – UL Recognized 3750 Vrms for 1 min./- CSA Approval/- IEC 60747-5-5 Approved VIORM = 630 Vpeak (Option 060)
- Broadcom ACPL-C790 (6pcs). Precision optically isolation amplifier with ±3.0% gain tolerance. 15 kV/µs Common-Mode Transient Immunity. 200 kHz Wide Bandwidth.
–40°C to +105°C Operating temperature range
- Sharp PC123 Phototransistors (11pcs). Current transfer ratio (CTR : MIN. 50% at IF=5 mA, VCE=5V). Reinforced insulation type (Isolation distance: MIN. 0.4mm).
- Isolated switching power supply: Customized transformer.
- DC Bus Bulk Capacitor: EPCOS Snap-in (3pcs) 400V/330µF electrolytic capacitors.
- Relay : Hongfa HF115F Miniature High Power Relay. Insulation resistance 1000M (at 500VDC). Dielectric strength Between coil & contacts 5000VAC 1min Between open contacts 1000VAC 1min Between contact sets 2500VAC 1min. Surge voltage (between coil & contacts) 10kV (1.2 / 50µs). Operate time (at nomi. volt.) 15ms max. Release time (at nomi. volt.) 8ms max. Temperature rise (at nomi. volt.) 55K max. Shock resistance Functional 98m/s Destructive 980m/s.
- LittelFuse : SPF Series Solar Fuse, UL recognized 1000VDC max, 30Aratings in compact 10 x 38mm size
Signal Processing and Communication Board
- Signal Processing and Communication: : TI TMS320F28032PNT Piccolo Microcontrollers.
- Ethernet Communication: Beckhoff EtherCat ET1100-0003 ASIC. Outfitted with 8 FMMUs. 8 kbyte DPRAM. 64-bit distributed clocks.
Block Diagram of motor drives
With extremely short cycle times, 32-bit signal resolution and an overload capacity of more than 200 percent, the new i700 is equally suited for simple positioning tasks or highly dynamic, precise, multi-axis applications in handling and packaging machines or robotic applications.